To be perfectly honest, I don't even really know what this blog consists of. I guess it's just me. Every aspect of me in one, which is quite terrifying, yet awesome.
#all the awards to jensen ackles #because really #you can literally see what’s going on in dean’s mind #like at first he can’t believe it #he calls his name #twice #because he can’t believe he’s actually gone #maybe he’s hoping it’s like with pamela #cas burnt her eyes out but she was still alive #but then #man #then you see him almost nodding #because of course kevin is dead #and of course dean thinks it’s his fault #kevin /trusted/ him #and this what happens when people trust him, right? #’i guess that’s what i do #i let down the people i love’
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
#people who say stiles and allison weren’t friends#or they only cared for each other because of scott TAKE NOTE#that is not the face of a girl looking at her acquaintance#that is the face of a girl looking at one of her closest friends and trying to resolve something in herself that would let her put him down for the greater good.#and ultimately she can’t.#allison died for her friends#and stiles was definitely one of them.
This bird knows he looks amazing.
Frogmouths are indeed very handsome devils…
Until they open their mouth…
and you realize they are basically bird muppets.
… no comment…
For extra lulz check out these awesome birds’ awkward baby photos:
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THE HEAD TO BODY RATIO TO BE SO CLOSE TO JUST 1:1
This is a “The Expectation vs The Reality” picture in bird form.
if I offered you $20, would you take it?
How about if I crumpled it up?
Stepped on it?
you would probably take it even though it was crumpled and stepped on it. Do you know why?
Because it is still $20, and its worth has not changed.
The same goes for you; if you have a bad day, or if something bad happens to you, you are not worthless.
if someone crumples you up or steps on you, your worth does not change. You are still just as valuable as you were before.